Fashion Week 2010 Lincoln Center
Fashions Night OUT


Since this is the first year, that Fashion Week isn’t being held in Bryant park I was expecting it to be not-so-good
To my surprise, it was. GREAT!!!




Newest Louboutin Collection "His and Hers" Superman & SuperWomen to the Rescue!



 Also the TreSemme location was a great spot to sit and sip on the unlimited glasses of Kim Crawford wine collection, #Letshaveatoast to Fashion  
The Tent was packed!! Mad house in there, Luv’d it!!



People were definitely dressed to impress, I found this little old lady that was draped in Chanel from head to toe literally! 






                                
                                           ME throwing the peace sign
Off to the Academy of  Art Fashion Show, where I sat FRONT ROW.  And viewed 5 different designers showcases. heres a few of my fave looks… 

Here shoes are HOTT!!
CLOSE UP! 
 
  Very Creative looks, I enjoyed seeing the variety of the collections, and each item seemed to have told a story, great job!

Packed Tent leaving the show, Fun night of Fashion



Over all experience at the show was a blast I look forward to another week of high Fashion and couture…. MissRich: ALL PIX WERE TAKEN BY ME COURTESY OF BLACKBERRY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment