Summer Trend: Hair Styles: Braided Up!

If you follow me on Youtube.com/MissRichTV you will know that I am a lover of braids. I've been all my life. They're just so chic, natural, and sophisticated. I feel like you can never go wrong with them. My recent style of choice is high ponytail jumbo braid inspired by Beyonce. These braided up looks are perfect for the girl on the go, and for this upcoming summer! Here are a few of my favorite looks..


Side sweep bangs, loose fish braid

More looks down here!!!

braided bun




MissRich Tip: There's no tip, these styles work for anyone, so don't be scared, try it, you'll love it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, so edgy, great for summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a chance you could make a youtube tutorial on this? If so that would be great!
    I love this xo

    ReplyDelete