Accessory Alert: Chain Links

Accessories are the key to a hottt outfit!! Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings galore! The latest trend in accessories that I am drooling over are Chain-links. Whether head chains, body chains or hand chains, they're the ultimate statement piece and my latest obsession.....

Lets take a look!!
My Chain Belt is easily becoming my favorite statement piece for my wardrobe I wear it with everything! 
My Hand Chain is the ultimate statement piece and adds interest to any look... Love these!!! 


 
Keyshia Cole rocking the body chain in her new video "Enough Love" Im still searching for the perfect one



Head chains are are the easiest way to add class to a boring outfit, or add pizazz  to a sophisticated look!








Miss-Rich Fashion Tip: (Side-Note) You can look polished without piling on too much. Personal style is also best, be yourself, yet still remain polished. You can be over the top but in a good way, try accessorizing using one statement piece, this is an easy way to get an edgy look with any outfit. Layer different necklaces and bracelets to achieve an edgy approach with a simple outfit as well!! Thank Me Later :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, where did you get that head chain from.. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Get your headpiece from Asos.com

    ReplyDelete