On Scene: MissRichTv Occupy Wall St

Yes, Im on the move once again, and I stumble upon the Occupy Wall Street protest in NYC. I was in the midst of a stampede of people yelling at the tops of their lungs for  a "Revolution" and other reasons, such as equality, pollution and politics. I find that I'm always in the middle of something, so when it goes down, I grab my camera and start shooting. That what being a journalist is all about. Plus, Its always cool seeing people come together and take a stand for what they believe in, even if it's for several different reasons. Take a look at my video below! 






What do you feel about the Occupy Wall Street acts, do you feel they're are justified in their acts or do you think, they're just a bunch of slackers sleeping on the streets and rallying to make noise??

No comments:

Post a Comment