Fashion Friday: Men's Fashion: Leather Sweatpants

This Fall/Winter fashion is all about Leather. I love the leather sleeves on the sweatshirt look, perfect way to mix sporty and chic. Since that's such a big trend in Men's Fashion, why not make leather sweat pants!

I love a guy with style. Check out my fave guys rocking my these leather sweatpants and Street Styling to the max!




  • Bottega Venetta Leather Sweatpants 
  • Prada Velvet coat
  • Maison Martin Margiela Hoodie
Swagged Out!



  • En Noir leather sweatpants retail $1,299
  • SweatShirt and Jordans



Miss Rich Tip: If you don't have Kayne West money opt for mixing high-low fashion looks and keeping it cute, like Usher did!, he always wins in my book of Style! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the leather pants..I am looking for me an "affordable" pair that are scrunched at the ankles like theirs. Great BLOG!!

    www.boulevardenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainly see your skills in the article you write.

    The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

    my blog post :: コーチ

    ReplyDelete