What's Hot: 90's Style Sunglasses

History repeats itself, and so does fashion. Remember, how last year it was all about the 80's fashion, with the oversize sunglasses, gold banners across the top. Now it's all about the 90's! Growing up in the 90's this was a major trend round sunglasses! I remeber seeing all my favorite artist in a pair of Round shades, it was the trend back then. My favorite group then Immature were notorious for this look. Now everyone is wearing this 90's style trend. Movie stars, singers and everyday people have gravitated to the 90's.

Love the retro vibe I get from these glasses. Gives off an instant glam look with any outfit you wear. Here's some of my favorites!!!

I love Rihanna's vintage Chanel sunnies, so glam so chic. Which pair would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment